At Air Butler Heating and Cooling, we understand that heat pumps are a vital part of your daily living. Our technicians have the skills and experience to repair and maintain all brands of heat pumps. If you have a problem, count on our fast and friendly technicians to take care of it for you. Our repair service will get you back to feeling comfortable in no time, with peak efficiency that saves you money.
When To Call For Heat Pump Repair
Most of the time, routine maintenance from Air Butler Heating and Cooling will help you prevent many heat pump problems you might encounter. Our maintenance packages can often root out trouble before it ever reaches the surface. At other times, you have to deal with issues that occur unexpectedly. Keep an eye out for these concerns:
- Short cycling: If your heat pump is switching off without raising the temperature, it might be cycling off too quickly due to a problem in the system.
- 10 to 12-plus years: Older heat pumps often show signs of wear more easily than new machines because they’ve been used to heat and cool your home, taking on stress from both seasons.
- Skyrocketing energy bills: Look at last year’s energy usage and compare it to this year. If you are paying a lot more, you need a professional to help you find the cause.
- Ineffective heating or cooling: A home that feels unnecessarily or inconsistently cold or hot may have a problem with the heat pump or the ductwork.
- Strange noises: Clicking, rattling or banging sounds from your equipment could be an indication of a big issue. Request an inspection as soon as possible after you hear it.
- Difficulty switching modes based on the season: Heat pumps are supposed to switch from cooling to heating and back. If yours refuses to turn to heat, you need help fixing it.
WHAT DOES HEAT PUMP REPAIR COST?
When your heat pump breaks down, the cost should be the least of your worries. At Air Butler, we aim to make all of our work easy to understand, with competitive pricing and a satisfaction guarantee. We proudly service all brands. If your repair calls for heat pump replacement, we are delighted to discuss our financing options with you.
Air Butler Heating and Cooling provide high quality, professional heat pump installations, heat pump replacements, heat pump repairs, heat pump maintenance, and related services.
Heat pumps are a great option for our Wyoming customers. We offer a professional heat pump installation service. Air Butler can also repair heat pumps of any brand. Regular heat pump maintenance will keep your HVAC system running all year.