Signs Your Home Needs Air Conditioning Repair
Air Butler Heating and Cooling understands that air conditioner repair is never convenient and can cause discomfort in your home. Our top priority is to provide you with a comfortable living environment. If you experience any issues with your air conditioning, feel free to contact us. We offer repair services for all brands, and our skilled technicians can quickly identify the problem and guide you through the available solutions to ensure your A/C is in top condition. We recognize that it can be challenging to predict when your A/C is going to malfunction, so don't hesitate to contact us at the first sign of a problem.
CALL US AS SOON AS YOU SPOT ONE OF THESE SIGNS:
- Constantly turning on and off: Air conditioners turn on several times an hour. If they turn off before reaching the right temperature, there is a fault in the system.
- Energy use is rising: If your electric/cooling bills are increasing without a corresponding rise in outside temperature, you need to learn why.
- Poor humidity control: Air conditioning is supposed to manage humidity as well as temperature. If your walls feel damp, your system might not be operating correctly.
- Loud, acute noises during operation: Every A/C makes a little noise, but grinding, screeching or rattling sounds are not normal.
- Ineffective cooling: If your home is not as cool as it should be or was previously, trust your instincts and request a system diagnosis.
- Dripping water below the evaporator coil: This part of your A/C can literally freeze if it gets dirty. Prolonging the problem could damage the coil or overwork other components.
- A/C will not turn on: A clear sign that your air conditioner requires repair is when it doesn't turn on even after the thermostat triggers it.
COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR
If your A/C cuts out in summer, you may not have a lot of time to research your options. That is why we at Air Butler are open for your repair needs. Call us, and we will help schedule to help you at your earliest convenience. If our expert technicians determine that an A/C replacement would better serve you, we are happy to provide information about our financing options.
A/C issues are never a delight, but they do not have to be a nightmare. Your first step is to call us at Air Butler Heating and Cooling, and we will do our best to put your mind at ease with a solution you can afford. To schedule an estimate on repairs, contact us today.
Stay cool in the Wyoming summers by having Air Bulter install a high-efficiency air conditioner to your HVAC system. Avoid costly repairs with yearly air conditioning maintenance. We repair all commercial and residential air conditioner makes and models.